Follow me....

...as a VSO volunteer in Dhaka.

Now read on.

Monday 30 January 2012

4 days to get online.....

30th January 
Phew... that was hard work. I thought that having an Apple Mac would be an internet asset instead of a problem, but no. It's taken me from the 26th  until now to be able to send an email or to post anything here. I'll write more tomorrow as I'm moving to an apartment where there is wonderful internet reception.

For the moment, suffice to say: I'm loving it. The air pollution is appalling but bearable; the people are wonderful and the food is heavenly which more than makes up for my poor lungs.

Louise

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise in Bangladesh! I hope all goes well with the move. I have been thinking of you plunging enthusiastically into a totally different world and have been looking forward to hearing about your first impressions..... here we have a freezing snap and, apparently, snow on the way! x m

    ReplyDelete